X loves the Mariners and the Steelers!
What a crew: Ariel (niece-Jon's oldest); Cyndi, Leasley (niece-Shad's), BJ, Robert, and Shad on top.
Robert snowboarding out at our house.The whole fam-damly! Nice shirt Willie. Mom gave him permission to do whatever "theme" he wanted for the picture. Thanks mom!
We had lots of fun this year. We were only one short-Veronika travelled with her bio-mom to Phoenix. But, she was able to everyone except Cyndi's family. So in light of my lack of getting together any Christmas cards or even New year's cards, I will try to update here.
Veronika is in 2nd grade-reading at about 3 or 4th grade level. She is enjoying it none the less. She likes to play with her friend Emily at our house most days. She has also taken to trying to read The Wizard of Oz.
Xavier is now without tonsils, adenoids (as of 12/19-thus no cards), is no longer tongue-tied, and has ear tubes. He has not had a fever since 12/19, but who's counting?
Willie has completed more than half of his master's program and has a
3.974 GPA! He should be finished by the end of summer. He is currently looking for a teaching/coaching job for the fall. He has just started a stats class, which he is pretty excited about...or not. I'm sure he'll do well. Besides, I can always tutor him :)I am still at St Luke's. My area of responsibility has changed some this year, for the better. I am now working with kids with epilepsy, cystic fibrosis, NICU babies, and will start work with metabolic disorders (PKU) soon. I will continue a bit of work with adults-but will hopefully continue to work more and more exclusively in pediatrics.
We've survived this year-many obstacles came our way between buying 2 cars unexpectedly and months of medical issues. We're happy for 2009! May the force be with you....









1 comment:
Nice to hear how things are going. RObert is looking so big. X is as cute as ever.
Post a Comment