Hi, Jenn! I enjoyed looking at all of your pictures and reading the comments! X is such a cutie, and REALLY knows how to hold a guitar! Mike and Ben both have guitar Hero & love it, and Kelli has another version. They've formed a "family band." Glad that X is recovering well from all of his surgeries... everyone I know who's had them say that they make a HUGE difference in their child's health and behavior. Hope 2009 is healthier for you. Shauna will have baby Grace in about 10 weeks. We just saw them this weekend...All are well, and the big girls are SO excited about Grace. They pat and kiss Shauna's tummy ahd talk to her. She will be ONE LOVED BABY! More soon, Mama Karren
1 comment:
Hi, Jenn!
I enjoyed looking at all of your pictures and reading the comments! X is such a cutie, and REALLY knows how to hold a guitar! Mike and Ben both have guitar Hero & love it, and Kelli has another version. They've formed a "family band."
Glad that X is recovering well from all of his surgeries... everyone I know who's had them say that they make a HUGE difference in their child's health and behavior.
Hope 2009 is healthier for you. Shauna will have baby Grace in about 10 weeks. We just saw them this weekend...All are well, and the big girls are SO excited about Grace. They pat and kiss Shauna's tummy ahd talk to her. She will be ONE LOVED BABY!
More soon, Mama Karren
Post a Comment