Friday, July 9, 2010

Bye-bye Jimmy

This is the gentleman that Uncle B donated his old Jimmy to. He was going to take off his Navy hat! We told him to leave it on to make up for all the Army bumper stickers that he would have to drive with! He was so happy to receive the car. He is a Vietnam vet and resides in Boise. He works for one of the VA homes. Very nice man and well deserving.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jen, I just went to YOUR blog from Shauna's! Congrats on finishing your Hero Quilt! X made a darling Buz for Halloween! I remember him with his Buz Lightyear when he was just tiny! Glad you'r feeling better, and that the baby is growing well! I have all of the fabrics for his Monkey quilt, and will get to it right after Christmas... Love, Mama Karren