Saturday, July 19, 2008

I just found out Monday, I passed my test. I am now a Board Certified Specialist in Pediatric Nutrition. I took the test in May and had to wait all this time to find out. The waiting is killer. But I did it!

4 comments:

Rita Peck said...

Congratulations.

Hillary said...

Jenn~ I just found your blog through Mikelle's! You look fabulous. How is work? Your baby is soooo big! Take care
Hillary Kirwan

Mikelle said...

CONGRATS! That is amazing, I dont know how you get anything done. I can barley do my hair. Anywho X looks so grown up. I cant believe how time flies!

nurseheather said...

hey girl - thanks for stopping by my blog and making your presence known. awesome to have you - i'll be checking out yours in the upcoming days - i just got done with work today but if you don't mind, I'll add your link to my blog roll and then i'll faithfully check.
congrats on your test and i'll be seeing you at work i'm sure