Congratulations daddy! Willie just found out he will be a long-term substitute, while receiving credit for his student teaching. He will be at Vallivue (my alma mater) starting in August. We are so happy for him!
Xavier and I and my bff Shauna will be doing the Women's Fitness Celebration. Any of you Boise-ites willing to join us? You can join team St Luke's with us for $10.
Xavier is growing so quickly. I was reading "Babytalk" (a little magazine) at lunch today. I cried while reading a story about a new mom. I get to spend a couple hours a month at our breastfeeding (support) group and they always make me want another one...alas, I will wait. Maybe in '09......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








1 comment:
Congrats on the teaching assignment. Good luck with the fitness thing. Sounds like you will have fun. Are you going to be in Poky anytime in the near future??
Post a Comment