I was thinking about the summer Olympics and what an impact they have made on me in the past.
I remember where I was 12 years ago watching the summer Olympics...with Kelli. Kel, do you remember? We were supposed to be making quilts for a Young Women's project, opps. We were watching Kerry Strug (sp?) stick it hard!
In 2000, I was just back from Albuquerque, watching in my mom's house with my new found single-hood.
In 2004, I was in Fort fun (Fort Collins, CO) having a great summer! Wow, that was a fun summer. That summer I was able to visit the Olymipic Training Center in Colorado Springs. What a place that is! They have one room dedicated to McDonalds cups (donated, graciously).
Now, here I am back in Nampy-town watching the Olympics with my own family. Teaching Veronika about the events and the other countries. Happy 2008
Sunday, August 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
Funny how the olympics can remind you of what you were doing...Winter Olympics always were my favorite but your right it is fun to look back. Loved your memories
of course i remember! i am the same way, i know where i was, who i was with, etc. from '92 on up!
Post a Comment