Thursday, August 14, 2008

I accept Rita's tag! It's fun to think about these things!
1. Where did you and your husband meet?

Where else, his gym at a basketball game. My friend Jen invited me to go. Her husband was coaching with Willie. I told her he was cute, she said he's single, I said forget it-no set ups. But we all went out to eat/drink after the game...needless to say we didn't need a set up.

2. The first thing you said to each other?
Who knows, we're too old to remember.

3. When was our first date?
Well, officially, he didn't ask me out for about 2 months after we met. But we spent a significant amout of time together at and after b-ball games. We also kept our good friends Jen and Ken up into the wee hours of the morning so that we could be together....but not be alone. (He wasn't sure I liked him, so he didn't ask me out, yeah, he was wrong!)

4. First kiss?
When he finally did ask me out, he took me "home" (I was staying the night at my mom's house). So, he kissed me first on my mom's back porch. Ironic huh? I was 30 years old and I'd never been kissed there!

5. When were the first "I love yous" said?
I'm not sure, but not long after our "first" date.

6. Long or short engagement?
Short-we had things to do.

7. Where did you get engaged?
Albertson's Park, Boise ID

8. Where were you married?
Cascade Lake, Cascade ID-with only him, me, our daughter (his from 1st marriage) and the pastor

9. Where did you go on your honeymoon?
Seattle

10. Where was our first home?

Nampa ID-A ONE bedroom apt! Luckily, we weren't there long! It even had shag carpet-yuk!




1 comment:

Rita Peck said...

What fun to read. I only knew a little of that story. It is great to see you so happy.